Designed for Working Professionals
Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms
This program's evening format offers an academic and practical foundation that prepares students to serve individuals, couples, families, and groups as licensed psychotherapists. With graduate campuses located across Southern California, and flexible class schedules, the evening format is ideal for working professionals.
The program is designed to prepare students to work in community counseling, governmental entities, or educational settings, or to launch their own private practices. The clinical training and academic preparation also equip students for doctoral programs in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, or family therapy. Additionally, Pepperdine offers course work that prepares students for licensure in both Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT) and Licensed Professional Clinical Counseling (LPCC). As part of the program, students gain supervised counseling experience in clinical settings.
- Award-winning faculty members who provide mentorship, as well as real-world experiences that link classroom learning to field of practice
- Small class sizes provide an environment for faculty mentorship, close peer interaction, and lifelong professional relationships
- Class availability to fit your schedule, at three accessible locations throughout Southern California
- Professional development, whether you're looking to continue your studies in a doctoral program or obtain your LMFT or LPCC licensure to launch your career
- Extensive networking opportunities, courtesy of our alumni community network, made up of more than 20,000 professionals
Learn more by completing the form and we will mail program information to you!
Fill out the form below to request more information.
Pepperdine prides itself with the utmost platinum service and ensures that your experience is awesome!- Charles P.
GSEP At A Glance
- Learn: Earn a world class education from nationally-recognized experts with prestigious educational experience who will teach you how to apply theory to practice.
- Train: Take advantage of our professional development training, small class sizes, and flexible class schedules to gain the skills your need to achieve your goals.
- Succeed: The journey truly begins after school ends. Our dedicated career services department and extensive alumni network will make sure you always have the resources to chase success.