Face-to-Face Format. One-Year Program.
The Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program prepares students to teach English as an additional language from preschool through the university level, both in the United States and beyond. This cohort-model program is offered only in the fall.
This program is designed for international students who wish to study the teaching of English, and also local students intending to specialize in teaching English to non-native speakers. All courses are aligned with the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Standards to Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages programs.
- The TESOL program may be completed in just one year
- Program embraces the scholar-practitioner model, in which student apply knowledge to a real-world situation in a clinical setting
- Nationally recognized faculty
- Small class sizes providing an strong environment for faculty mentorship
- Cohort model resulting in close peer interaction and lifelong relationships
- Dedicated career services department
- Strong alumni network
Learn more by completing the form and we will mail program information to you!
Fill out the form below to request more information.
Pepperdine prides itself with the utmost platinum service and ensures that your experience is awesome!- Charles P.
GSEP At A Glance
- Learn: Earn a world class education from nationally-recognized experts with prestigious educational experience who will teach you how to apply theory to practice.
- Train: Take advantage of our professional development training, small class sizes, and flexible class schedules to gain the skills your need to achieve your goals.
- Succeed: The journey truly begins after school ends. Our dedicated career services department and extensive alumni network will make sure you always have the resources to chase success.