Become a Teacher in Just 11 Months!
Fall and Spring Terms
Our Master of Arts in Teaching (with preliminary teaching credential) is designed for students, who wish to pursue a master's degree in conjunction with a teaching credential. Our program prepares students to succeed in the classroom with the skills and tools needed to become confident leaders. This degree can be completed in just 11 months.
This program focuses on hands-on, practical experience and culminates with an Action Research Project in place of a thesis. Course work is linked to classroom experiences through rigorous explorations of theoretical foundations and solid research-based methodologies. Students may choose to pursue either a multiple-subject or single-subject credential.
Through our hybrid program format (75% face-to-face and 25% online), students gain the necessary skills required to be effective in today's digital classrooms. With four campuses to choose from and classes starting in the fall, spring,or summer, we offer a great deal of flexibility in earning the Master of Arts in Teaching degree.
- Prestigious program combines theory with practical application for an exceptional professional foundation
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with extensive educational experience
- Small class sizes provide an environment for faculty mentorship, close peer interaction, and lifelong professional relationships
- Class availability to fit your schedule, at four accessible locations throughout Southern California
- Professional development training
- Dedicated career services department
- Far-reaching alumni network more than 20,000 people strong
Learn more by completing the form and we will mail program information to you!
Pepperdine prides itself with the utmost platinum service and ensures that your experience is awesome!- Charles P.
GSEP At A Glance
- Learn: Earn a world class education from nationally-recognized experts with prestigious educational experience who will teach you how to apply theory to practice.
- Train: Take advantage of our professional development training, small class sizes, and flexible class schedules to gain the skills your need to achieve your goals.
- Succeed: The journey truly begins after school ends. Our dedicated career services department and extensive alumni network will make sure you always have the resources to chase success.