Introducing our new PhD program!
The new Doctor of Philosophy in Global Leadership and Change program prepares students to become visionary leaders, as well as agents of change in creating new directions in strategy and policy. This program was specifically designed for individuals who are focused on research. Graduates of the program are likely to hold positions in NGOs, think tanks, higher education, health care, military leadership, federal and state government, and other organizations.
Our PhD program focuses on leadership theory within local and global organizations, organizational behavior, qualitative research and analysis, and transforming organizations in the global community. Students will establish new methods of analysis, resulting in creating new knowledge via original research.
- Designed for the working professional, with classes that are 40 percent online and 60 percent face-to-face
- Provides an environment for faculty mentorship and close peer interaction, since this highly selective program is capped at 18 students
- Taught by faculty who have renowned academic credentials and strong professional expertise
- Access to prominent global experts
- Developed specifically to create and shape new, innovative directions in research
- Conveniently located at our West Los Angeles Graduate Campus, which is close to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and just off the 405 freeway
Learn more by completing the form and we will mail program information to you!
Fill out the form below to request more information.
Pepperdine prides itself with the utmost platinum service and ensures that your experience is awesome!- Charles P.
GSEP At A Glance
- Learn: Earn a world class education from nationally-recognized experts with prestigious educational experience who will teach you how to apply theory to practice.
- Train: Take advantage of our professional development training, small class sizes, and flexible class schedules to gain the skills your need to achieve your goals.
- Succeed: The journey truly begins after school ends. Our dedicated career services department and extensive alumni network will make sure you always have the resources to chase success.