Become an Expert in Educational K-12 Leadership
This program is ideal for educational leaders who serve and/or aspire to serve in dynamic leadership roles at school sites, and district and county offices of education. This online hybrid program offers a dynamic curriculum where students learn to integrate, synthesize and apply theories and practices that support research and development of National and Global policy, and advance leadership and change initiatives throughout organizations. With an emphasis on experiential learning, students will be required to take 2 trips, one global and one domestic. This program culminates in a doctoral dissertation.
- Prestigious doctoral program at the #46-ranked university in the US* committed to the highest standards of academic excellence and Christian values.
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with exemplary academic achievements, professional expertise, educational experience, and scholarly credentials.
- Hybrid format is ideal for working professionals, with 60% face-to-face and 40% online instruction. Take advantage of the best features of both face-to-face and online learning. The online portion provides flexibility, while the classroom component offers an enhanced experience, a personalized/hands-on approach, relational interaction with peers, and increased quality of learning.
- Robust online modules feature engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences.
- Face-to-Face classes are conveniently located on our West Los Angeles Graduate Campus, close to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), and just off the 405 freeway.
- Cohort model enables students to build upon leadership skills while forging valuable relationships with colleagues
- Emphasis on the development of inquiry/practitioner research knowledge and skills
- Small class sizes and low faculty:student ratio provides a supportive learning environment, meaningful student-faculty interactions, as well as long-term professional and personal relationships.
- No GRE or any other standardized tests required. We offer an equitable admission process that considers your ability and commitment to succeed rather than test scores.
- Career Services Center dedicated exclusively to the field of education to support students' professional advancement
- Extensive Pepperdine alumni network creates influential business connections with more than 110,000 professionals
- GSEP generously offers $5,500,000 in scholarships every year with the majority of students receiving some form of financial assistance.
- * U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities