Make a Difference as a Higher Education Leader
This program features a comprehensive and well-rounded curriculum focused on preparing future administrators in every relevant area of higher education with courses in subjects such as leadership, governance, policy, economics and finance, values, data visualization, virtual learning, and a capstone integration experience. As a graduate, you will be ready to increase your earning potential, drive organizational change, and help make a difference for students and institutions.
Pursue Your Purpose Online or In-Classroom
Designed for individuals who wish to advance their career in instructional design and technology, this program’s unique format allows students to participate in a cohort model while choosing between online or in-classroom options every term. You will gain the knowledge, skills, and support needed to reach your potential in a variety of settings such as online program management entities, staff training, corporations, PreK-12 schools, colleges and universities, and many types of organizations in the non-profit, private, and public sectors.
- 100% Online and Hybrid Format Options
- Online format is convenient for working professionals and full-time students featuring robust online modules and engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Prestigious program at the #46-ranked university in the US committed to the highest standards of academic excellence and Christian values.*
- No GRE or any other standardized tests required. We offer an equitable admission process that considers your ability and commitment to succeed rather than test scores.
- Online-hybrid format with one face-to-face weekend per term is ideal for working professionals to take advantage of the best features of both face-to-face and online modalities. The online portion provides flexibility, while the classroom component offers an enhanced experience, a personalized/hands-on approach, relational interaction with peers, and increased quality of learning.
- Face-to-face classes are conveniently located on our West Los Angeles Graduate Campus, close to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), and just off the 405 freeway.
- Robust online modules feature engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences.
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with exemplary academic achievements, professional expertise, educational experience, and scholarly credentials.
- Small class sizes and a low faculty:student ratio provides a supportive learning environment, meaningful student-faculty interactions, and long-term professional and personal relationships.
- Cohort model designed to build upon leadership skills, peer support, and lifelong relationships with colleagues.
- Present your work at national and global conferences with faculty support and coaching.
- Shared foundational courses provide the option to change your course of study to one of three other MS programs in Organizational Leadership, PreK-12 Leadership, or Learning Design.
- Students receive up to 9 hours of credit toward a doctoral degree with the School of Education.
- Extensive Pepperdine alumni network creates influential connections with more than 110,000 professionals.
- Pepperdine’s Graduate School of Education and Psychology generously offers $5,500,000 in scholarships every year, with the majority of students receiving some form of financial assistance.
- * U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities