Make a Difference as a Pre K-12 Leader
Comprehensive curriculum is focused on preparing K-12 leaders with well-rounded and unique courses in topics such as leadership, critical thinking, communication, virtual/online/transmedia, program design, policy management, values, learning culture, and a capstone integration experience. As a graduate, you will be prepared to increase your earning potential, drive organizational change, and help make a lasting difference for students and educational institutions.
Pursue Your Purpose Online or In-Classroom
Designed for individuals who wish to advance their career in instructional design and technology, this program’s unique format allows students to participate in a cohort model while choosing between online or in-classroom options every term. You will gain the knowledge, skills, and support needed to reach your potential in a variety of settings such as online program management entities, staff training, corporations, PreK-12 schools, colleges and universities, and many types of organizations in the non-profit, private, and public sectors.
- 100% Online and Hybrid Format Options
- Online format is convenient for working professionals and full-time students featuring robust online modules and engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Prestigious program at the #46-ranked university in the US committed to the highest standards of academic excellence and Christian values.*
- No GRE or any other standardized tests required. We offer an equitable admission process that considers your ability and commitment to succeed rather than test scores.
- Online-hybrid format with one face-to-face weekend per term is ideal for working professionals to take advantage of the best features of both face-to-face and online modalities. The online portion provides flexibility, while the classroom component offers an enhanced experience, a personalized/hands-on approach, relational interaction with peers, and increased quality of learning.
- Face-to-face classes are conveniently located on our West Los Angeles Graduate Campus, close to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), and just off the 405 freeway.
- Robust online modules feature engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences.
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with exemplary academic achievements, professional expertise, educational experience, and scholarly credentials.
- Small class sizes and a low faculty:student ratio provides a supportive learning environment, meaningful student-faculty interactions, and long-term professional and personal relationships.
- Cohort model designed to build upon leadership skills, peer support, and lifelong relationships with colleagues.
- Present your work at national and global conferences with faculty support and coaching.
- Shared foundational courses provide the option to change your course of study to one of three other MS programs in Organizational Leadership, Higher Education Leadership, or Learning Design.
- Students receive up to 9 hours of credit toward a doctoral degree with the School of Education.
- Extensive Pepperdine alumni network creates influential connections with more than 110,000 professionals.
- Pepperdine’s Graduate School of Education and Psychology generously offers $5,500,000 in scholarships every year, with the majority of students receiving some form of financial assistance.
- * U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities