Deadline Approaching: Apply to the Next Cohort
This program is intended for individuals seeking to lead learning and talent development in private and public organizations, private education, not-for-profits, NGOs, healthcare, faith-based, and occupational education.
- Relevant and emerging fields with strong employment growth potential and attractive salaries.
- Offered in an online-hybrid format with one face-to-face weekend in Los Angeles per term.
- Robust online modules featuring engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences.
- Present your work at national and global conferences with faculty support and coaching.
- Students may receive up to 9 hours of credit toward the pursuit of a doctoral degree with the School of Education.
- An equitable admission process that considers your ability and commitment to succeed rather than scores on standardized tests.
As a Pepperdine student, you will receive personalized support for your academic development and personal growth.
Pursue Your Purpose Online or In-Classroom
Designed for individuals who wish to advance their career in instructional design and technology, this program’s unique format allows students to participate in a cohort model while choosing between online or in-classroom options every term. You will gain the knowledge, skills, and support needed to reach your potential in a variety of settings such as online program management entities, staff training, corporations, PreK-12 schools, colleges and universities, and many types of organizations in the non-profit, private, and public sectors.
100% Online and Hybrid Format Options
Online format is convenient for working professionals and full-time students featuring robust online modules and engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning.
Access to major-university resources at the #46-ranked university in the US*
Cohort model designed for strong peer support and lifelong professional relationships.
Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions.
Complete 32 credits in approximately 20 months
* U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities